

So we ended our 2008 with a bang and started our New Year with a roll. Hubby gave us a Christmas gift to the Great Wolf Lodge! It was amazing. An incredible indoor waterpark an arcade, restaurants, Cub Club, Maji Quest and a balloon drop at midnight. The boys loved the waterpark- though I only got in long enough to grab some photos-the water was sooo cold. G and I and Grandma could not bear it. But no matter- G loved the arcade the most and just spending time with Grandma. The boys did stay up til midnight with Daddy but I, G and Grandma were asleep long before then. There was so much to do that we only left to eat at some other restaurants. We had a great time- thanks Hubby for a wonderful Christmas gift to help celebrate the New Year and the 7th day of Christmas to the 9th day of Christmas.Whew- only a few more days of Christmas left.

No comments:
Post a Comment