Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time flies when your having fun

Hard to believe we are in May and I have not updated since Feb. School , work and family have been keeping us busy.
A baseball team season has had tremedous success. They are seeded #1 in their league. They played one season tournement and finished first place. Their end of season tournement is next week and we hope they will do well again.
C soccer league also had flying colors as they finished at the top of their league. No season tournement since the league wanted $175 per child just to play so the parents voted to pass this one up. The kids did not seem to mind.
G is growing with leaps and bounds. Standing at 3 feet he is still unable to ride some of the kiddie rides at Sea world but he proved to be a sport at the local Rodeo where they had plenty for him to ride.
Easter was celebrated with family and friends as we enjoyed all the food , love and enough sweets anyone could manage.
Now we are nearing end of school year, boys birthdays and my birthday( I hit the big 4-0 this year!) all just around the corner.
Thats it for now- bit more soon since I am on a long school break for a few weeks - I need a break. I learned that I still dont like algebra and I am burnt out.( though I am only 4 courses away from my associates degree and then on to my bachelors!)

No comments: