Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas


It has been some time since I last updated our familes blog. School , work and life has made it very busy for us. I have managed to maintain a 4.0 grade point average in college to date.(hope I have not jinxed myself)This last round of classes had me whipped so I took a three week break and now I am back at it again. At this rate I should have a degree by end of next year...maybe.
The boys are glad to be on Christmas break . We planned to take someday trips here and there but we all ended up getting a stomach virus one by one so we ended up staying at home for our Christmas. Thank goodness we were all well by Christmas Eve! Our house was filled to the brim with family and friends.The kids made out like bandits and I was very please with the results myself. It was hectic but fun. We are still celebrating these next 10 days of Christmas-Little G 's birthday is coming up so we are all excited.
The new year has not started and its already busy . Maybe I will get another break in February.

No comments: