
I have many pictures to update on our web page but I have been a bit lazy.
We did manage to take our family portraits yesterday and they came out really cute.
Here is a preview above. Only issue is that my foot is directly behind G's head... uggghh. Needless to say we did not purchase these. We also did not get the boys photos together because by the time we were ready, G had had it .... I even had a Dr Seuss theme ... perhaps at Christmas.
Well new updates: G is talking more and more these days and has a severe case of mine- itis. Everything is MINE! so we are working on sharing... oh boy. And he is a handful when we go to restaurants but we still take him and he loves it.
A is getting his first pimples... welcome to puberty! and C is becoming quite the little charmer.
they have enojoyed their month with Dad and I hate to see them go on Friday. The house becomes so quite when they aren't around. Ummmm.
PS: Tomorrow is my b-day! Yipppiee. Taking the day off to enjoy some relaxation.
2 comments:
That picture is AWESOME!!! Cant they photo shop your foot out???
We tookthe pic at JCpennys-they dont have it and to buy the disk to do it myself was too much. We are going to use the pose for our upcoming Christmas photos minus the foot.
Post a Comment