Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

A pleasant weekend for all of us. While G and I went to my hometown for another visit, Daddy stayed and did some small projects on the house. Installed a second ceiling fan in the living room, planted some rose bushes and got another tatoo. Yup, it's a beauty!
A and C spent the weekend celebrating their birthday early with their friends with a movie party. We opted not to join them since I was out of town and they will be with us on their birthday weekend. We all did manage to attend a baseball game on Sunday. G and I made it home in time and met Daddy .
Today we have gone to the park with G and played hard core in the morning and had a nice lunch out. G was exhausted and fell asleep on the ride home and we will be swimming and eating home cooked ribs for dinner.

No comments: