Life from the world of parenting here. C has started his soccer practice so spring fever is coming soon. A is enjoying his tween years by getting braces in the next couple of weeks. yup, braces. Poor little man. I never had them but from what dear hubby says, they hurt like the dickens at first. So I will be stocking up on pureed foods and shakes for our little man .
G is growing like a weed and I feel that everything in the house will soon on be on the highest top shelf possible. Although he did already figure out how to push his step stool up to the counter to grab what he needs. He is only 13 months right? uggghhh
Hubby is being honored at a dinner for his donating blood- 10 gallons! So we will be at a nice dinner awards in the next few weeks. So proud of him.
My college is coming along great. Love the on line courses. Its only been two weeks but I have already learned so much . I would advise and let everyone know, that if you do want to return to college to give on line course a try. Its a wonderful way to have a life and learn at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment