Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day


We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa F. It was a nice relaxing day.
So I dont feel so guilty anymore for what happened( well not as much). G is wearing a cast. We decided to go down the slide togther this past Sunday and G's foot got caught under him. We took him to the Children's Hospital and they found nothing. So I took him for a second opion on Wednesday - a Pediatric Orthopedic, and they found a hair line fracture on his left tibia. So to prevent further injury, my little boy has a cast from his mid thigh to his foot. He has to wear it for three weeks. Its amazing how he gets around in it. He crawls around just fine and can pull him self up to stand . But no walking. And yes, I feel like I won the worst mother of the year award.
In any case, the rest of the family is fine and we wish every one a great Thanksgiving weekend. Advent begins this Sunday so we will placing our Advent wreath up and getting ready for Christmas.

No comments: