Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September- when will we see some rain or cooler weather?

Well here we are with G approaching his 8 months and 2 weeks. No added teeth yet but we did have a bad teething spell and he has had a nasty little cold. The first one of many I am sure since it is the season . And yes I caught it but no one else has. He still having his coughing in the middle of the night and we have taken all neccessary action to make him comfortable- but with no fever and his lungs cleared all we can do is wait it out- going on 3 weeks now..uggh.It also appears his napping is changing. We have had him on a 3 nap schedule( 9am- 9:30am, then 12:00 to 1:30pm, then a cat nap around 4:30/5:00pm) But for the last 3 days he has skipped that 3rd nap as it should be dissappearing and his noon nap may increase. He is eating well these days and we have tried some small finger foods but he is still practicing his chewing but he is close.
And for an update on the walking- well he is cruising these days. Its getting close - we are all betting by the end of October he may be able to take a few steps without any help.He is so much fun to watch ! I can just watch him play all day if I could. Big Brothers play with him so well, especially C who just loves to entertain him. ( check out the photo- playtime with C!)A loves to grab him out of his car seat and carry him into restaurants , church or where ever we are going. He loves to be big bro!And I dont mind at all. With little G wieghing 20 lbs these days- my arms could use the rest.

No comments: