
You read correctly. A has changed schools but in this case its because( as he stated) he wants to be in band! Aww ha! our little A is going to be a rock star.. ok maybe not quite yet- but he is well on his way. He had try outs last week and has informed us that he is playing the Trumpet. Whoo hoo- one of my favortite instruments... awww how I love that Chris Botti...Could A be the next Jazz artist? I picture A on stage playing cool jazz, swooning the audience . Ok maybe I am getting ahead of myself.He needs to learn the basics first. Aw the sweet sound of a tween practicing his scales. Brings me back to my junior high band days. The precious moments of learning to read music , hitting the notes with tender care, and the competitions he will perhaps master. I still have all my medals from my winnings( in a box in the closet). I will try and get a picture posted and keep you up to date. Way to go A- cant wait to hear your first concerto.

No comments:
Post a Comment