Monday, August 25, 2008
Back to School Days
The boys are back to school this week. Well C has been there for a week already. When asked how his first week of school was... all he said was" It was boring". And there ya have it. Well A is back today so we will ask him what his thoughts area at the end of the week. C will have his open house tomorrow night so hubby will be attending while I stay home with G. I hope to have some portraits done next week since G is nearing his 8 month status. Hard to believe the year has flown by. Already thinking about Halloween , costumes, Fall Festivals and cooler weather( we hope). The days are already beginning to become shorter- you can just feel that slight change in the air. I know we are already for some relief from the heat. It is only Monday and I am ready for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment